Philosophy is the noble work of answering the most important and pertinent questions in life.
Accounting is the noble work of gathering and expressing large amounts of information as quaint summaries.
The statements below were compiled to inspire curiosity and provide opportunities for self-improvement.
This is a work in process, as my time permits, and you can subscribe to my quotes & activity feed to see updates.
When this is finished, it will be arranged to be read as a narrative from front to back.
- Money 301: Big Decisions – College
- Money 302: Big Decisions – Unemployment
- Money 303: Big Decisions – Cars
- Money 304: Big Decisions – Getting Married
- Money 305: Big Decisions – New Baby
- Money 306: Big Decisions – Home Ownership
- Money 307: Big Decisions – Holidays
- Money 308: Big Decisions – Vacations
- Money 309: Big Decisions – Family Deaths
Part 1 – The World As You May Not Know It
Part 2 – How To Become Happy
Part 3 – How To Become Productive
100 – At Everything
200 – At Computers
Part 4 – How To Handle Money
100 – Starting Off
200 – Managing Your First Freed-Up Money
300 – The Big Money Decisions
Part 5 – Staying Healthy
Part 6 – How To Become Personally Successful
Part 7 – How To Get Along With Others
UNDER CONSTRUCTION! :)