I’m in Banning, CA in a major transitional period with my firstborn son and wife.
I’m currently spending all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Helping my wife maintain an infant as it slowly becomes a voting citizen
- Working at UPS putting out fires subordinates and geographically distant associates started
- Cutting weight to fulfill multiple personal goals, which include joining the Army
- Compiling a personal library of literary classics to fill our child’s spongy brain when the time comes
- Consistently blogging the madness of raising a family the Stucky way
- Brainstorming for a new book I’ll write someday
- Finding time somewhere to get back to Toastmasters
To stay focused, I say no to requests that aren’t related to the things listed above. I wish I could do more, but life is too short to do everything I want to do!
I care more about truth and values than money or reputation, so if you want to become a priority to me please appeal to those standards.
If my activities change, I’ll update this page. The last update was August 26th, 2017.